Recipe from 2 Michelin Star Chef Antonino Cannavacciuolo
The great Antonino Cannavacciuolo who, in an episode of Cucine da Incubo, prepares the Linguine with squid and cream of asparagus.
Here the recipe:
Ingredients – 2 people:
160 gr Linguine
1 bunch of asparagus
300 gr Calamari
Olive Oil Extra Virgin
- Cut the asparagus tips off and boil for a few minutes in boiling salted water. Cut the stems into slices, add the potato cut into thin slices and cook in a pan with a little water and on low heat. Once the vegetables are cooked, put them in a mixer and blend them together with a teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil until you get a soft and velvety cream. Put it aside.
- Clean the squid and cut it into pieces. Put them in a hot pan and sauté them over high heat for a few moments.
- Remove the squid and in the same pan, still boiling, pour a ladle of fish broth to flavor it with the flavor of freshly cooked squid and thicken it.
- In the meantime, boil the linguine in plenty of salted water. Drain when al dente and add them to the pan together with the thickened fish stock and sauté. Season with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and a drizzle of garlic oil, sprinkle with the chopped parsley and mix. Finally add the boiled asparagus tips and the squid whisk together.
- Put a pastry cutter in the center of the plate and insert the linguine. Spread the asparagus cream over the linguine.
- Remove the pastry rings and complete the dish by placing a small piece of squid and a bit of asparagus on top of the asparagus cream . The linguine with asparagus and squid are ready to be served!
You can also try this recipe with a shorter type of pasta, but we prefer the linguine!